Inline action not appearing in table view

I have another inline action not showing up in place of the field Iโ€™ved configured it for. I went through the checklist below and still no luck. Last time this happened, I deleted the action and recreated it and it worked but that doesnโ€™t work now either. Could really use some help. Thanks

Action set to Inline - check
Action attached to column - check
Behavior criteria is blank or true - check
Column is in view - check
Column is set to Show - - check
No Show criteria set for column - - check
Check view outside of Dashboard โ€“ check
Try adjust column width in table - - check

1 5 616
5 REPLIES 5

There are two things I donโ€™t see in your checklist:

column is in slice
action is in slice

This assumes, of course, that you have a slice. If not, then I have no idea what might be causing the problem.

Thanks Kirk, thought the action in the slice was it but when I added the action to the slice it still didnโ€™t work. The odd thing is I created another view directly on the table vs the slice to see if the slice was causing a problem. Iโ€™m still unable to see the action in the table view but can see the action in a deck view

I went back and updated the same view to the original slice and again see the action in the deck view.

What could possibly be the difference?

Wow. Iโ€™m stumped. Youโ€™ve already checked the Show if condition. I canโ€™t think of any other possibilities. I hope someone else can help solve this problem. Good luck!

Inline view is obviously working working here and there.

@Steve
@morgan

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Sounds like a bug. I suggest you contact support@appsheet.com.

Top Labels in this Space