Interactive Mode Dashboard. So I have a "To-D...

Interactive Mode Dashboard. So I have a โ€œTo-Doโ€ List and itโ€™s assigned to people. The Dash is fantastic at being able to click a name and their lists of โ€œTo-Doโ€™sโ€ come up. However, I want to step into that โ€œTo-Doโ€ list once itโ€™s been filtered by person to see the details. Is there a setting that allows me to turn off the Interactive mode on specific tables and just has one table (my teamโ€™s profile names table) drive all the other tables?

If this isnโ€™t possible, has someone came up with a clever work around?

Even being able to โ€œGroup byโ€ at the second level without effecting the first level (Whatโ€™s seen by the dash) would be helpful. I could then click the top of that table in the dash, then see the grouped by person at the second level and essentially do the same thing. However, thereโ€™s no โ€œLevel step downsโ€ for my โ€œGroup byโ€ setting (I hope that made sense).

Thoughts?

1 2 314
2 REPLIES 2

We donโ€™t have an option to shut down the interactive mode for one view for example. What you can doโ€ฆ add that 3rd view into the same Dashboard view. Another workaround is to create an action that will open the next Dashboard view โ€œlevelโ€.

@Aleksi_Alkio How do I write an action that will be on that specific dashboard table and not any of the others?

Top Labels in this Space