Interactive dashboards broken since Monday

It seems a change was made over the weekend or on Monday that broke the basic functionality of interactive dashboards. Prior to the change, and for the last 3 years, after selecting a parent record in an interactive dashboard and then expanding the child table to full screen, the list of rows displayed in the child table would continue to be filtered by the selected parent. Since the change, after expanding the child table to full screen, the filter is removed and the entire contents of the table are displayed. This must be an issue that was introduced on the backend, nothing was changed in my App. I have opened a case with support, but looking for reinforcement from other community members and to expedite a solution as this is now affecting my entire team and all of my customers.

5 4 153
4 REPLIES 4

That's true, I had noticed something was wonky with my most trusted app recently, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it until I read your post, now I see that feature is completely broken, just as you said.

@Steve a little hand here for escalation? Thank you

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

Working on my side, eventhough I'm on different preview features

Thanks for reporting this! A bug fix is on the way and will be in the Release Notes when it gets released!

Top Labels in this Space