Is anybody experiencing appsheet website down...

Is anybody experiencing appsheet website down problem?

0 42 1,024
42 REPLIES 42

I am.

+Steve Coile great to know that i am not alone

@praveen The problem still there. I screen shot the picture just now.

If anyone is still seeing an issue, could you please let me know.

Rod
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Oh oh, spoke too soon…it’s sending back a connection error

@Jin_Tan, could you try just going to appsheet.com - The no-code app maker for Google Sheets, Excel, and more. Create mobile iPhone and Android apps for your business. Start for free and build powerful apps.

— does the home page load? The no-code app maker for Google Sheets, Excel, and more. Create mobile iPhone and Android apps for your business. Start for free and build powerful apps. appsheet.com

I just synced my app on mobile and got this network error:

Hmm. So @RezaRaoofi are you seeing this intermittently or all the time?

@praveen I can load the home page on my browser.

Just tried again right after I successfully loaded AppSheet home page, and two different apps did not load; both got network connection error.

@praveen yes, I can load the homepage, but I am unable to load my app.

Still down here in Brisbane has been the same for at least 90 mins, “This site can’t be reached” in Chrome (ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR). Tried other browsers on desktop. It is intermittent i.e. sometimes the home page will load but won’t load an app.

Rod
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Yep, tried multiple browsers just in case, it seems to be server side

I’m going to try one more restart

If any of you see this problem in a Chrome browser, could you please do me a favor and hit F-12 (dev console) and see if there are any errors. In particular, is there an error (in red) that says ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR)

I am getting the ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR error message consistently in the browser window, but it does not show in red in dev console here anywhere (at least obviously).

@Chris_Jack could you try to clear your browser cache. I don’t understand why, but this is some kind of http protocol error that (per Google search) may be related to some bad browser state. I’m not sure why we are triggering this tho.

After clearing cache, I am still having network and connectivity issues.

Thanks for your help Praveen, I have cleared cache by doing a hard reload in Chrome dev tools, I tried on Safari and also cleared the cache, I also tried my Samsung S8 and the actual app will not sync (times out with “Network Error” message), and also connectivity issues on an iPad Pro as well (app will not open to edit), over three separate internet connections. Therefore I believe the issue is not client related whatever it is.

Thanks Chris. We are continuing to tear our hair out.

@Chris_Jack @Chris_Jack Hi Chris, I’m from the Gold Coast and have had issues with internet all day. Guess with New years day all the Insta and F/b selfies are going mad. I have had really slow refresh times with Appsheet and occasional errors in loading.

This isn’t an internet issue … this is probably some problem with AppSheet specifically. We’re trying to get to the bottom of it.

The site is down. Investigating and hope to update shortly

@praveen Thanks for providing a great service. This downtime is unexpected, yet why are we on our terminals at this time … !! Happy-Thoughts !! Let NYr bring prosperity for the promiscuous-adventurers

Y2K late? … menstrual probs … insert_humor=‘internet[wifi] child of woman…’ drink

@praveen Hi Praveen, not an issue for me as I know you are all over it. Happy New Year to you and the team.

Probably should have posted humor regarding Ants eating cable … salvation=premature_apologetic(action, live [required], time [optional])

Could you guys please try now to see if you still see the problem? Thanks

YEAHHHH!!! IT IS WORKING AGAINNNN!!! THANK YOU !!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

THANK YOU APP SHEET TEAM !!

It’s working again from here right now … Happy New Year and thanks for looking into this.

Just 15 minutes before midnight our time. Will send a post-mortem tomorrow once we get to the true root cause.

@praveen good job, and Happy New Year!

Thanks!

My app is working well again.

Rod
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Just wanted to say THANKS Praveen and team for running support on your site last nite, I’ve been there too many times… Thanks again!

Looks like there is no problem. Are you still seeing an issue?

Working ok from here.

Hmm, I can’t detect any issues from the servers. just in case, getting them all restarted over the next few minutes.

Top Labels in this Space