Is it possible to specifically increase the size of the "native" texts of the detail type views?

Hello.

I go to the community to ask if there is the possibility of increasing the size of the texts that precede the inline type views of the secondary tables, when these views appear within the detail view of a main table.

I am referring to texts such as those indicated in the following image: 

textos appsheet tamaรฑo fuente.png

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Solved Solved
0 1 97
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I believe that is not currently possible. You could increase the font size of entire app but not selectively of specific headings. Especially of those inline views, even if you hide the heading and use say show column instead,  the digit showing number of records will still appear, thereby disturbing the setup.

The following example shows the heading is made blank with a display name property but the digit 2 still appears( number of inline records)  that you cannot hide/disable.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1666347612712.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I believe that is not currently possible. You could increase the font size of entire app but not selectively of specific headings. Especially of those inline views, even if you hide the heading and use say show column instead,  the digit showing number of records will still appear, thereby disturbing the setup.

The following example shows the heading is made blank with a display name property but the digit 2 still appears( number of inline records)  that you cannot hide/disable.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1666347612712.png

Top Labels in this Space