Is the Appsheet Toolbox down for everyone?

My appsheet toolbox isn't working. Is this the same for everyone?

1 20 1,087
20 REPLIES 20

Approve the updated permissions and reload your app editor. It looks like @QREW_Apps updated the extension for compatibility with the recently migrated AppSheet help site.

dbaum_0-1668606190077.png

Here is down too. I've updated the permissions and nothing happended

update: back now 😁

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi all

On my side: alternatively getting up and down 🙂

I need to refresh the browser until it comes back again, then eventually it goes down again 🙂

@Stefan_QREW 

Edit: I don't know how you deal with your extension costs so far, as I don't remember having paid anything. But I would be happy to pay some fees for it if that can help you to cover your expenses and maintain such a high-quality extension. It worths it !!! 🙂

Thanks for the offer to help contribute to the cost of maintenance for the tool! We want to improve it and add some cool features that people have suggested, but it is labor intensive. I'll let you know if we open up a donation option for it somewhere. 

FYI - we're working on some of the issues with sudden crashing of the extension. A window refresh typically brings it back. It's hard to reproduce the issue, and therefore fix it. 😓 

@Stefan_QREW  I hope you will be able to fix it without too much pain ! 🤠

Let us know about the donation option !

I also would be happy to pay for the extension. This current bugginess is certainly frustrating.

Thanks for your efforts. I tried everything and It still not working for me.

I am also facing the same issue since couple of days.
Its now not working even after refreshing the browser multiple times.

@Stefan_QREW You have spoiled us with this extension. Without it appsheet editor seems like it is from 2000s.

I understand updating it and working on it must be labor intensive. As other users suggested, I would definitely pay for it. Hopefully you can figure our a plan and start the donation option soon.

Thanks again for the amazing extension.

Hi All, 

We are rolling back our recent update to Chrome Extension Manifest V3 (Which is related to some of the issues). Hopefully this will stabilize the experience for everyone until we can clear up those bugs and re-release.  

The stable version will be 3.008 once it passes the Chrome Store review in a few days. 

thank you very much Stefan,

Now it works solid and as before ♥
by the way very nice extension

I have problem with my extension, It is not longer working on my appsheet account, and I don't know why.

Mine also seems to be down unfortunately 😞

What did you do last time it happens to you?

Nothing. I just waited. Maybe @Stefan_QREW  can advise us, if it is down?

mine is not working as well. I cant find it in the appsheet editor even though I have reinstalled it

Hi Everyone, Sorry for the downtime on the Chrome Extension. The issue was caused because some well intentioned Google engineer decided it was time to case-standardize the appsheet URL...

`www.appsheet.com/Template` to `www.appsheet.com/template`. 😤

A new version of the Chrome Extension will be pushed in a few days to accommodate for this change.

It is working now. Thanks a lot @Stefan_QREW 

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

@Stefan_QREW wrote:

A new version of the Chrome Extension will be pushed in a few days to accommodate for this change

Thanks @Stefan_QREW 

Again, let us know for a donation or paid plan for your extension. There are moments like this one that makes people feel how important and valuable your extension is ❤️ 

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@Aurelien wrote:

Again, let us know for a donation or paid plan for your extension. There are moments like this one that makes people feel how important and valuable your extension is ❤️

💯

Top Labels in this Space