Is there a way to change the default database...

Is there a way to change the default database in a source without deleting the current one?

So I am working on an app that belonged to a former employees that is no longer with the company. I do not have access to his login for the Google drive that is attached to the

the default database for the app. This is listed as Google-2 in the app.

I have created a new one called Google-3 which I have been using as much as I can but there are places that this doesn’t work.

The app is a front end for a ticketing system. When the system triggers an email in the workflow. It goes to create the body of the email and tries to do this with the Google-2 database and fails.

I followed the instructions to change the source to my new database for the text body and it doesn’t stick. It goes back to the default database.

I can’t just remove the second database because there are a lot of active apps on this account and I haven’t verified that they are not interacting with any of the running apps. If I take any of them down it will cause a lot of issues.

So can the default database be changed and are there any issues if you do?

Thank you for any help.

0 5 353
5 REPLIES 5

Have you tried to just enter Doc ID=… of your own Body Template manually? Does it stick then? What about creating a new workflow from scratch? Can you pick a new Body Template in the new workflow and save it there?

@RezaRaoofi This was dropped in my lap when our old CIO left. So i am new to this. What would I put in for Doc ID=. Right now there is a ton of characters in that field.

You can find Doc ID from your own Google Drive in Google-3 or whatever Google data source it is that you want to substitute; open the Doc and the Doc ID is something like the highlighted section of the browser’s address bar in screenshot below:

@RezaRaoofi I’m working on that now. Thank you for your help. I’ll let you know the results.

That worked! @RezaRaoofi You are a job saver. My new CIO wanted a time line when I was going to get this launched. That little bit of help is bigger than you know. I’ll probably be asking other questions but again, thank you.

Top Labels in this Space