Issue with Action Button

HI, I have a big problem.

I have a table called "Pagos" where the customer register the payment for the service.

Yeyo1976_0-1714360482195.png

As the customer enters their page with their email address, and I already have the data saved, I want their name, Rut, and email to be displayed automatically.
So far, so good.

Yeyo1976_1-1714361277040.png

Yeyo1976_2-1714361353104.png

The problem is that through an action I want (as ad amin, not customer) to register that service as paid, but when I do so, it changes the data in the database to that of the person who confirms the payment.

Yeyo1976_3-1714361680330.png

Yeyo1976_4-1714361799810.png

Yeyo1976_5-1714361833389.png

What can I do to change only the "Estado de Pago"  column and keep all other data as it was before the action?

I need some orientation here, because I'ts a key attribute in my app.

Solved Solved
0 4 88
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

For Cutomer email, use Initial Value rather than app Formula.

App Formula updates every time you update the record whereas Initial Value remains the same unless you explicitly update it

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

For Cutomer email, use Initial Value rather than app Formula.

App Formula updates every time you update the record whereas Initial Value remains the same unless you explicitly update it

Woa... Thanks a lot!!!

A solution that I use in all my apps is to create a table only to archive and manage users info in my app using as key value  their email address. In your case you could create said table with more informations regarding their bank info, name, surname etc.

If the user needs to update a payment row the "Apoderado" column could be computed based on user email, but every other field can be referenced from the users table as initial values

Hu, thanks!

But the solution was so simple: put the formula in Initial Value.

Thanks to @TeeSee1 

Top Labels in this Space