Issue with Actions, they disappear

Hello Guys,

I have an App based on the Class Attendance template, but my app inserts a new record in an attendance log table because I register the time for the clock in, clock out, out for lunch, and back from lunch., so I use four actions to insert the new records, the actions button is available when the following condition is TRUE:

Only if this condition is true:

ISBLANK(
SELECT(
Attendance Log[Clock out],
AND
([Date]=TODAY(),[Email]=USEREMAIL()),
TRUE
)
)

My App was working for at least two months, and since last Friday, after clicking on one of the Actions all the other Actions disappear.

Do some of you have an idea how to fix this weird behavior?

Thank you in advance.

0 7 172
7 REPLIES 7

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Do all of the actions use the same Only when this condition is true expression?

Hi Steve, thank you for checking my post.

Really my condition change by column

ISBLANK(
SELECT(
Attendance Log[column_name],
AND
([Date]=TODAY(),[Email]=USEREMAIL()),
TRUE
)
)

Where Column_name could be : Clock in | Clock out | Luch | Back

Do your actions insert new rows, or update an existing row?

Not sure if this is related to your issue, but I've noticed that when I have an action inline on a field, when I click the action the entire field just disappears until the sync is complete. Is that what you mean?

Hi @EliK Is that behavior you describe happening to you?

Literally, my app worked fine until Friday, each of the actions was hiding separately.

ajhn_1-1654116189733.png

Yes, whenever it's syncing an action the whole record temporarily disappears until it's finished syncing. I'm not sure that's what you're describing though, is your whole record disappearing, or just the action bar? 

I don't have any solution though.

No, my record doesn't disappear; my form (View Type: Deck) is based on a slice of "Squad" which is filtered by USEREMAIL(), so each of the users sees his record, and my actions are for the squad table.

Top Labels in this Space