Issue with the grouped action

Hey , 

I created a grouped action , The first action opens a form view with linktorow([id],"view").The second action changes the status of 2 columns. such that it opens up the form view and when you save it changes the status of the columns. but this is not happening and status remains same with out changing. but when i change the order of actions as 1.second action and 2.first action , then the grouped action is working and changing the statuses of two columns. How do i solve this as i am not able find cause. any suggestions why is this happening.

Thank you.

0 1 105
1 REPLY 1

@Mirza19 wrote:

How do i solve this as i am not able find cause. any suggestions why is this happening.

When you have a Grouped action, the last executed action must/will always be a navigation action.   So, the Group will stop executing with the LINKTOROW() action. 

If order doesn't matter, status' can be updated first, then switch the order and run with it.

If, for some reason you need to navigate to the row BEFORE updating the status', then you will want to separate the Group and assign the Status update actions to the Form Save Behavior of the Form View you are using to edit the row.  See Image.

I hope this helps!

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 11.02.05 AM.png

Top Labels in this Space