attachment as a table

CIAO,

I am building an app for my representative and I have inserted a function to send the price list to customers as a table list, but I would like the format like this image

products

description 

pictures

products

description 

pictures

products

description 

pictures

products

description 

pictures

products

description 

pictures

products

description 

pictures

products

description 

pictures

products

description 

pictures

How is it possible?

0 4 188
4 REPLIES 4

@Mark_Pathfinder wrote:

to send the price list to customers as a table list, but I would like the format like this image

Are you intending to send it as an email attachment?

If so then one possibility is to use automation and generate a PDF.  AppSheet provides the ability to create templates to control hoe the PDF is generated.

You can get more details about how to use templates in automated PDF generation in this article:

Use templates in automation 

I hope this helps!

Thanks for your reply, I already knew how to use this function but my request is if I can have the format as in the image. I'll try to explain: I would like product information to appear in every cell (name, description, image and price). Right now appsheet creates a list for me. Is it possible to have this format? Screenshot 2023-09-25 alle 14.18.57.png

THIS IS A TEMPLATE I WOULD (CREATED IN GOOGLE SHEET)

You can't create exactly this look but can get close.  I don't think Gallery View will help.  However, the Card view will get you very close and actually might look even better than your image.   AND you can add buttons so users can take some action on each item.

CAUTION:  There is an issue with how the Card View handles Long Text columns.  I would keep your description columns defined as Text and try to work within the size limitations of those columns.

Now...I'm hungry!!!  Do you deliver?

Top Labels in this Space