Issue with the references

Issue 1.pngIssue 2.pngIssue 3.pngI have an AppSheet app with three tables: Name of the Site Store, Purchase Order, and Materials at Site Store. In the Name of the Site Store table, there's a single column called "Name of the Site Store" with a column type of Text. The Purchase Order table has columns like "PO No" (number), "Purchase Order Raised By" (Enum), "which site store" (Ref to Name of the Site Store Table), with "Is a part of?" selected as "Yes." The BOQ Table has a "PO Number Ref" column (Ref to Purchase Order Table) with "Is a part of?" selected as "Yes," along with columns like "Description" (Longtext), "UOM" (Enum), and "QTY" (number).

I have created a dashboard view for all three tables. The issue I'm facing is that when I select a particular value in the Name of the Site Store table, the related Purchase Orders are not displayed in the Purchase Order View. However, when I unselect all values in the Name of the Site Store Table, all the purchase orders are shown in the Purchase Order View.

I'm looking for a solution that will allow me to select a specific value in the Name of the Site Store Table and display the related Purchase Orders in the Purchase Orders View. Any suggestions on how to achieve this would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Also when I select Particular PO it is showing related Name of the Site Store 

Haben Sie schon mal an ein Filter-Dashboard gedacht: Verbessertes Dashboard 

Top Labels in this Space