Issue with updating correctly logs to show amount

Hello, i am struggling to find the correct fix to this issue i have with my small app. I basically try to build on the inventory management app. However, the sum is not updated based on the logs or the amount correctly. It shows to all products the same number. Any help will be greatly appreciated it. app screenshot 2.pngapp screenshot 1.png

0 2 30
2 REPLIES 2

Your expression looks correct.  You need to check the data entries in your "Inventory" table for the two columns highlighted below, that they have correct values.  Make sure the Amount is different for all the items and make sure the reference value to the items have not been assigned the same value.

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 9.05.46โ€ฏAM.png

Hello, thanks for the reply. I checked all your notes so the values are not assigned the same etc. but that doesn't seem it. 

I must also note that it was working fine before, and after a change i made which i am not sure what caused it this happened. Also notable is that everytime i log a new log product of stock to update it, it looks like it updates correctly, however the total amount then changes for all the other products(codes) aswell.

I attach a few more photos, hope these can help find out what's causing this.app screenshot 6-items sheet.pngapp screenshot 5-inventory sheet.pngapp screenshot 4-inventory sheet.pngapp screenshot 3.png

Top Labels in this Space