LOOPING WITH ACTIONS

Hello!

I have two tables. 

Table A, that contains just five columns. 

01 - IDCOLUMN

02 - PRODUCT

03 - AMOUNT

04 - UNITY PRICE

05 - TOTAL PRICE 

TABLE B, that contains the especification of all this products.

01 - IDCOLUMN

02 - PRODUCT

03 - UNITY PRICE

04 - ESPECIFICATION

So, trying build a loop actions that for every new row add in Table A, copy this information to another table, table B, using informations from this table, table A. 

In fact, I've already done that.

The problem is that my loop is infinite and I think that might be the limiting formula.

Santosoffice_0-1679572994452.png

I thinked in build a formula that for all new step of lood they realize a sum of the values in the Table B (UNITY PRICE), with this condition, Table B ( PRODUCT ) = Table A ( PRODUCT ).
In that way, for every new step of loop, they realize a sum ans stop this loop when the sum of this coluns in table B is iqual to Table A (TOTAL PRICE), referente to the Product copied.

i've failed thousand times... 

...so, i wuold like help, suport, aid. 

thank you all

Solved Solved
1 4 327
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

I see. So the [amount] column is tableA should equal the number of tableB records? You should add another column to tableA to hold an increment/decrement value. Increment/decrement this value on every loop, and stop the loop when it equals 0 or [amount].

View solution in original post

it worked out

Santosoffice_0-1679681396867.png

Santosoffice_1-1679681428211.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I'm confused why you need a loop here. Sounds like you just need to add a single record in table B whenever a record is added in table A. And if that's true, why not just have a single table with all of the columns from both?

I've tryied simplied.
This app is about inventory, so in table A i have the itens with the number of they amount, something like "57 notebooks dell vostro". 
Is in table B that every single item receive the number of patrimony, the local were they are, the guy that are responsable above him, and other information that are diferente betwen iten and iten.
In that way, with one click, i would like, copy this iten "N" times to another table. 

I see. So the [amount] column is tableA should equal the number of tableB records? You should add another column to tableA to hold an increment/decrement value. Increment/decrement this value on every loop, and stop the loop when it equals 0 or [amount].

it worked out

Santosoffice_0-1679681396867.png

Santosoffice_1-1679681428211.png

Top Labels in this Space