Last two Questions: One time link use and Replacing text on a Question Header

Hi everyone, thanks to the help Iโ€™ve received here Iโ€™m almost done with my application but there are still two problems I have to figure out and Iโ€™m not sure how to do it.

1st: The customer wants the application to be used only once per person and through browser, which leads me to have to share the link instead of installing the app on a phone. Plan should be Publisher_Pro since we donโ€™t require log in, people has already been selected and will receive the invitation to their mail, but filling the form could result on winning some prize. Thatโ€™s why we want that people canโ€™t re-use the app once they are finished with the form.

2nd: I have a few questions that are like this: โ€œHow did you fin the store located in -Answerfromquestion6-โ€

Tried almost everything but nothing seems to work. I have to check which option the user picked in a certain question and then paste that answer not on the response but on the question itself.

Is this even possible? EXTRACTCHOICE seemed the way to go but couldnโ€™t make it work.

Thanks.

0 2 277
2 REPLIES 2

1. If you are not requiring login, then you have no way of knowing who the person is that is using the application. A single user can go to multiple machines. Or there could be many users from a single machine (think public library). You just have no way to know.

2. You should be able to use the CONCATENATE() function to create your question Like so:

CONCATENATE("How did you find the store located in ", [Answerfromquestion6],"?")

Thanks so much!!

Top Labels in this Space