Linktofilteredview

I used the formula " LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW(โ€œList of studentโ€,AND([Student Number] = [_THISROW].[Student Number],[Date of Birth] = [_THISROW].[Date of Birth]) "

I wanted the behavior โ†’ if there is a people who student number and date of birth are matched, then show the person.

But now my situation is โ†’ No matter what data i enter, always show me all peopleโ€™s data (not matched person)

How can I solve this problem?

0 5 153
5 REPLIES 5

Where did you use the LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW() expression?
How is the data entered?

Screenshots are best.

Here you are !

So how does the Action run?

What is the 2nd screenshot showing, it seems to be completely unrelated?

So what I am trying to do is that when student enter their Passport Number (Screen Shot 2), I want them to see the personal information that is matched with their own passport number.

However, currently, all the information is presented (e.g. Student A enter his/her own passport number โ†’ all the information of Student A, B, C, etcs. is shown).

Let me rephrase my question:

I used the formula " LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW(โ€œList of studentโ€,AND([Student Number] = [_THISROW].[Student Number],[Date of Birth] = [_THISROW].[Date of Birth]) "

I wanted to obtain such behavior; if the studentโ€™s number and the date of birth are match, show the data that is related to that studentโ€™s own.

However, I am currently expereince this behavior; no matter what data i enter, all the personal data is presented, NOT the specific data that is matched with the specific person.

I would be more than grateful if you could guide me on how to present such behavior that I am willing to carry out.

Thank you

Yes I understand what youโ€™re trying to do. You need to explain more about how youโ€™re attempting to implement this so that someone can figure out where you went wrong.

Top Labels in this Space