List() URL and images

Hello, Is it possible to display an image from his url? And my problem would be to display multiple images from a list.

Solved Solved
0 9 986
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, indeed, the image is bigger. Great ! But I do not want to use a form, just a large list of images that I managed to solve using an action and a slice. Thanks again, the exchange of ideas allows to create new neural connections in our brain even if we are not always exactly in the same understanding.

LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW (“Gallery full image”, [bus] = [_thisrow]. [Bus])

I learned tonight, the use of referenced views.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

@Palmbus_Palminfo
Sure you can display an image with its URL.

OK, thanks. Pity. Just tell me the procedure to display an image from his url, please. maybe I could change my programming …

@Palmbus_Palminfo
You can have a Show type column where Image is the type qualifier and you just need to put that image’s URL to the Content property

Ok, thanks, but It’s amazing, though, that Appsheet asks which type of element the list is composed of. what is it for?

@Palmbus_Palminfo
Are you looking something like this? Just click on your name on the Home screen and add a record. Check the IMAGE_LIST column. You are free to copy this app from my portfolio here > https://www.appsheet.com/portfolio/245151

Thanks, that’s nice. I need to display the image bigger. but I will explore other tracks, such as redirecting to another filtered view.

@Palmbus_Palminfo
I had set the EnumInputMode to Button and with that option, size is restricted. I reverted it to Dropdown. Can you check it now?

tony1

Not sure if this is what you’re looking for, but you can also create a clickable menu of images like this:

Yes, indeed, the image is bigger. Great ! But I do not want to use a form, just a large list of images that I managed to solve using an action and a slice. Thanks again, the exchange of ideas allows to create new neural connections in our brain even if we are not always exactly in the same understanding.

LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW (“Gallery full image”, [bus] = [_thisrow]. [Bus])

I learned tonight, the use of referenced views.

Top Labels in this Space