List only two days

I want to be able to show a today date and a yesterday date. How do i make a formula for this.

I have tried [Date Completed]=TODAY() and can get the today date, but I want Yesterday date too
I have tried [Date Completed]=<TODAY() and can get the yesterday date.
But iโ€™m unable to get Today Date & Yesterday date together. Any suggestions?

Solved Solved
0 14 335
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, What about [Date Completed]>=TODAY()-2

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Try OR([Date Completed]=TODAY(),[Date Completed]=TODAY()-1)

This one i tried and it didnโ€™t like the -1, and thank you so much for your response all help is appreciated

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Try:

IN([Date Completed], LIST(TODAY(), (TODAY() - 1)))

Thank You Steve it works. Woo Hoo

Oops spoke too soon. it still list all the past dates. this is the same problem i keep getting. its either one day shows up great. or all dates show up. I cant seem to figure out how to make it only show 2 days

Where are you trying to use this expression?

Row Filter condition in slice. i tried [Date Completed]=<Today() and this one gives me yesterday date, and i tried [Date Completed]=Today() and this one gives me todays date
and i tried IFS([Date Completed=<Today(),[Date Completed]=Today()) it gives me all dates. It is a crazy puzzle. I even used AND, OR, still no luck

Row Filter condition in slice. i tried [Date Completed]=<Today() and this one gives me yesterday date, and i tried [Date Completed]=Today() and this one gives me todays date
and i tried IFS([Date Completed=<Today(),[Date Completed]=Today()) it gives me all dates. It is a crazy puzzle. I even used AND, OR, still no luck

Hi, What about [Date Completed]>=TODAY()-2

Iโ€™ll buy that for a dollar $ this one gave me 3 days. This one works for me. Thank You so much Lynn. and to all others that responded. Mission Complete .

When you tried my expression, was that the entire expression you used, or did you include something else?

IN([Date Completed], LIST(TODAY(), (TODAY() -1)))
(The value of column โ€˜Date Completedโ€™) is one of the values in the list (LIST(
โ€ฆTODAY()
โ€ฆ(TODAY() - 1))

Above is what it shows in the expression check, but when i go to the ux shorcut it list all dates

back to the drawing board

Something weird is happening with your condition ruleโ€ฆ because both OR(โ€ฆ) and IN(โ€ฆ) should work. Difficult to say what is causing this without deeper investigating.

Top Labels in this Space