Loading Images progress bar

I have an App that was Googlesheets based with a Signature Column that I got customers to sign. I also have a couple of Format Rules that display Icons in Views and Forms

There is a "Loading Images" progress bar under the hamburger menu...almost at the bottom. My question is...I want to know what images it is referring to...can I assume it is the Signature Column images being loaded  or does it have something to do with the Icons in Format Rules?

Additional info: we have subsequently migrated the App to a SQL DB on Azure AND we have removed the Signature Column, but we still get this Image Loading progress bar. This bar appears on Android devices but not on IOS devices

Anybody with an idea what this is for?

0 3 199
3 REPLIES 3

You could understand it a little bit better here:

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/Offline-Use-Loading-Images-XY-Background/m-p/32...

PS: Always search current community posts before posting a new one

Thank you @SkrOYC 

I always do that...my way of work to search and read articles.

This is not relevant to my Use Case/Scenario. I am NOT using the Background XY in my App.

Maybe read my post again so that you understand the scenario beter before posting a reply that is not usefull?

Well, I was talking about the whole post, including the replies where it's explained that if the image cache is turn on you will end up with a lot of images being downloaded.

SkrOYC_0-1644584610069.png

Top Labels in this Space