Loading Tables Error

17000595593006902144203285419708.jpg

@lizlynch @MultiTech Does anyone get this error when adding tables from sheets, it started about an hour ago...

Solved Solved
1 13 533
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

13 REPLIES 13

@Denzil_Snyman negative, it's working for me

Thanks Matt

@MultiTech I checked my own app and it worked, the one I got error on was as  co-author with permissions to the sheet. Been adding tables from it the last few days and today the permission has blocked it seems.

Are you able add a table as a co-author on your side, if you have one to test with. Unless I have lost my mind and been somehow doing this and it's always not been allowed.

17000608302231904609597410646217.jpg

โ€ƒ

@Denzil_Snyman  I am able to add tables as a co-author.

Perhaps someone just made a switch to an enterprise account (the owner of the app)?  Maybe they instituted a policy restricting table add permissions?

@MultiTech  thank you checking.

Its a free prototype account on the other users side.. Nothing deployed yet. Just a standard Google account and I set it up for them, they are really not tech savvy enough to even know how to make changes... 

I think I will have to contact support I suppose. 

Really appreciate you checking so fast... Thank you again... 

You're welcome!  

@Denzil_Snyman - Apologies for the inconvenience! I'd recommend contacting AppSheet Support to help troubleshoot this issue. 

@lizlynch  Thank you, I contacted support and was told I cannot do this. I built as a co-author for a client using my core account to build as co-author for my client on a free account whereby they shared access to their sheet for me, I have added multiple tables over last few weeks by clicking the suggested table to add after creating them on the shared client sheet and since yesterday it suddenly blocked. I contacted support and was told to check this document shown below. No one can explain how I built my clients app up until now using this method... Apparently It can't be done if not a team shared data source which is compatible with Enterprise plan of workspace. 

1700124892907867513517387414628.jpg

Same issue here, did you get any other info about this @Denzil_Snyman ?

@Marc_Dillon Unfortunately not.

I opened a case with support from the account affected.  Only got this question from them. 

Re: [1-0131000035453] Your Google Support Inquiry: Case ID

Hi Denzil,

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Could you please let us know if the app owner is able to add the new table to the sheet or not? Also, please confirm if the structure of the data source that is used to create the app has changed, it might be a possibility that the owner has made some changes to the structure due to which the issue persists.

In case of any further issues you can feel free to contact us.

That's unfortunate. I just posted a new thread on this issue, btw:

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/A-change-to-co-author-permissions-for-adding-ta...

I responded to support that the owner account can add Tables perfectly and that no structure or anything else changed. The owner never logs in to do anything. 

Top Labels in this Space