Location services not working when using App but does work in Browser

I have a Trimble TDC600 which is relatively new to the market, but it is based on a Samsung device that has Oreo 8.0 installed on it. This device has an integrated GPS receiver with <2m accuracy in it vs. a traditional cell phone. I have literally tweaked modified every setting thinkable to get the location services to work within the AppSheet app. The little blue dot will not appear nor will it register the lat/lng when manually hitting the location button inside the app.

I have four other apps on the device that are working with location services, Trimble TerraFlex, ArcGIS Collector, ArcGIS Survey123, MapitGIS, and even Google Maps is registering the location and the little blue dot. Lastly, I have used my app inside of Chrome using the run in browser option, on the device and guess what?! The location services inside the browser do work! I am thinking that there is something just not right with using the app itself? I wanted to put this out there in case anyone had another suggestion to try or if the AppSheet team knows of anything.

0 0 564
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space