Looking for recommendation

Hi, Im looking for opinions in regards of what data provider works better with Appsheet. From all of them Im able to use either Office 365, Smartsheet or Google sheets I know each of them have its advantages and disadvantages but I would like to know which one got more Pros than Cons when working with Appsheet.

Thanks in advance for your help.

0 6 438
6 REPLIES 6

@Alejandra_Petro
I would say Google Sheets is more effective in many ways.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I second Google sheetsโ€ฆ

I third google sheets.

With smartsheet, you have problems with certain formulas, certain column types, and random little errors that pop up here and there - just a little too often for my taste.

With Office365โ€ฆ wellโ€ฆ Iโ€™ll let the spaces here speak for themselves. Thereโ€™s problems with having multiple people editing things at the same time, other random little errors.

G-sheets is seamless, plus you get the power of google behind it (with the ability to add scripts).

Perfect. Thanks a lot for your opinions!

I also primarily use google sheets for reasonable sized data sets. And since i often โ€œenrichโ€ the backend with google scripts, I may be a bit biased towards google. What I would first think about is, what is used most in your environment. As we often have to share data back and forth, it can make sense to use what is โ€œnormallyโ€ used for data capture. No question I recommend gSheets, but might be tough if you are primarily using O365 for everything elseโ€ฆ

Top Labels in this Space