Looping with actions

Hi!

I am having some trouble creating a loop. The loop itself works wonderful and it does its job, the problem is when it gets to the end. The loop is triggered by an automation, which makes the correct changes to the database but stops at the end of the loop without going through the rest of the actions. The error I get is 'Loop cannot be applied because all changes have been filtered by the action condition', nonetheless the loop has already run successfully. I just started having this problem so I am not sure if it has anything to do with the last Appsheet update. 

In the following image the loop is called 'Create tramos', it only happens if a specific condition is met.

Screen Shot 2023-03-10 at 15.40.08.pngScreen Shot 2023-03-10 at 15.40.35.png

After trouble shooting for a while I've realized that it happens because one of the action's conditions is not met. I tested other situations and I faced the same problem with any grouped action. I want to run group of actions multiple times but only trigger the actions that met certain conditions each time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes.

Solved Solved
1 1 278
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

1 REPLY 1

Same issue here. I have contacted the support team and conveyed the issue

BOT Error - Action cannot be applied because all changes have been filtered by the action condition 

Top Labels in this Space