Mandrill operation - no message exists

Hiya

Iโ€™ve just starting creating a workflow to send an email when an invoice is missing information. I have a button which sets a column to โ€˜send emailโ€™, and a workflow which runs when that row is updated. It checks if the column is โ€˜send emailโ€™ and if so, sends an email off, then changes that column to โ€˜archivedโ€™.

Iโ€™m looking in the audit log and โ€˜Actions Detailsโ€™ tells me this:
"Result": "Success", "EmailTaskResult": "{\"status\":\"Sent\",\"error-message\":null,\"tracking-id\":\"103f4b9c85454bf18c496eb5ac1bf189\"}"
While โ€˜Email Detailsโ€™ only tells me this:
Error executing Mandrill operation. Error name: Unknown_Message. Error message: No message exists with the id '103f4b9c85454bf18c496eb5ac1bf189'.

The first workflow email was sent, but took some time to deliver, in the meantime I made a change (thinking it failed, before I knew about this audit section) and now none of them are working

Any ideas?

Solved Solved
0 2 490
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TDhers

HI Josephine,
Can you please confirm if you are still not seeing email being sent or come through? We had a backlog of email hold up on Mandrill which handles our email traffic but we believe this has now been resolved.
Thank you
Thierry

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TDhers

HI Josephine,
Can you please confirm if you are still not seeing email being sent or come through? We had a backlog of email hold up on Mandrill which handles our email traffic but we believe this has now been resolved.
Thank you
Thierry

Thanks, yes they came through around 8.30pm.

Top Labels in this Space