Merge multiple menu views

Hello,

I have multiple months with massive data in my menu view. But i want to merge them with a year.
How can i make a "button" 2022 wich is folding out and i see all the months?

Solved Solved
0 11 266
  • UX
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Got it. In that case you can

OPTION 1: create a Dashboard view which includes all these separate views

OPTION 2: Create another Sheet Say MENU with Columns [YEAR] [VIEW] [VIEW NAME] as below and make use of ACTION - Navigate to another view in the app

jyothis_m_0-1664363071508.png

Please see the sample app i have created below

Sample-4 MENU NAVIGATION - AppSheet

NOTE : all sub views in sample app are dummy (blank Dashboard View). It will show the actual view accordingly in your app.

View solution in original post

Create a Single Action for the MENU Table alone. No need to create ACTION for each Sheet.

Give LINKTOVIEW([VIEW NAME])

jyothis_m_0-1664451042652.png

This will navigate to the corresponding VIEW based on the ROW clicked in MENU Table

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

jyothis_m_0-1664360391464.png

Try this. YEAR instead of NAME

Kooiker_0-1664361608499.png

This is what i have now, that are all different tabs in my spreadsheet.
But i want to make a "button" for the year 2022. And if i click on 2022 that all this tabs appear.

I hope you understand what i mean.

Got it. In that case you can

OPTION 1: create a Dashboard view which includes all these separate views

OPTION 2: Create another Sheet Say MENU with Columns [YEAR] [VIEW] [VIEW NAME] as below and make use of ACTION - Navigate to another view in the app

jyothis_m_0-1664363071508.png

Please see the sample app i have created below

Sample-4 MENU NAVIGATION - AppSheet

NOTE : all sub views in sample app are dummy (blank Dashboard View). It will show the actual view accordingly in your app.

Thank you so much.
I made the same menu as you, and now I want that if I click on the month feb he opens a tab from an other spreadsheet and shows me all the data I have there. Now i only see the details of my new menu spreadsheet.

details februari 2022.png

โ€ƒ

Have you selected the Action when Clicked in the Card View. You have to select the Action to navigate to another view. You can see it in the sample app.

The only thing I can choose there is go to details.

IMG_20220928_190158.jpg

โ€ƒ

Hello, I'm sorry for 1 more question.
Now I can navigate to an other sheet tab, but every month of the year that I choose navigates to the same sheet tab. Is it possible to navigate every month to an other sheet tab?
I hope you understand what i mean.

Sorry i didn't understand it fully. Can you help me with some screenshots.

Sure, this is my menu

begin.png     

Maanden.png

And every month I choose here, I see the same data from an other sheet.
What I want is, every month I choose, I want to see the data from different tabs.

data.png

I have this settings.

Instellingen.png

โ€ƒ

navigatie.png

โ€ƒAnd this is my menu spreadsheet

Menu.png

Maanden data.png

โ€ƒAnd this is the spreadsheet with data with the tabs I want to see.

โ€ƒ

Create a Single Action for the MENU Table alone. No need to create ACTION for each Sheet.

Give LINKTOVIEW([VIEW NAME])

jyothis_m_0-1664451042652.png

This will navigate to the corresponding VIEW based on the ROW clicked in MENU Table

Top Labels in this Space