Migrate Application

Hi everyone

ask how can i migrate my apps from a google account i wanted to microsoft office

Thank you

0 5 489
5 REPLIES 5

@Cannone_Cannone wrote:

migrate my apps

What do you mean? Your apps' data sources? Your apps' user authentication service?

Hello then I have to migrate entire applications, as a database now use Google and Google authentication.
Now i have to move move the Gooogle sheet to One Drive and authentication. with Microsoft

I've never done exactly what you need, and other community members have direct experience connecting AppSheet apps to Microsoft tools. Nonetheless, here are the steps in general terms. If you're already investigated or tried these and encountered obstacles, post a more specific question.

• Replicate your Google Sheets spreadsheet files from Google Drive as Microsoft Excel spreadsheet files in OneDrive. Maybe use Sheets' download feature.dbaum_0-1678196196668.png

• Redirect each app table from its original Google Sheets source to its new Microsoft Excel source.dbaum_1-1678196370981.png

• Change the app's authentication provider from Google to Microsoft.dbaum_2-1678196419663.png

hi thanks for the help basically to develop my apps i used to use my own google account now i will have to use a microsoft corporate account.
my Apps all have to end up in the new company account to continue developing them from there

To be clear: AppSheet apps are AppSheet artifacts. They can't be transferred to Power Apps or another app development platform.

What you can do is transfer apps among AppSheet accounts--e.g., from an  AppSheet account associated with your personal email address to an AppSheet account associated with your new company email address. Be sure you account for transferring associated app assets.

Top Labels in this Space