Missing detail view from my ref views

Hi,

I have a number of ref views which all work fine until today I created a new view as a reference view, with an action to โ€œgo to detailsโ€. Normally I would see a ref view relating to that that view, allowing me to format that layout. However as of today, that appears to not be the case and now I have no way to format my detail view?
Have I missed something or is this a new bug? I am expecting to see an Events_Webinars Detail to the right of my current one?

Thanks
Immy

0 5 548
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

A workaround seems to be to make the view a menu view first, it then creates the detail view. Edit that detail view and then set back to a ref view.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

The system can only recognize the need to generate ref views in some circumstances, and this is one of the circumstances it didnโ€™t recognize the need.

Note that you can create ref views yourself without first creating a primary or menu view:

Yeah, I know, thatโ€™s how I am doing it. The issue is though, if I do it the manual way, it never created me a ref detail view. How does one create a ref_detail view automatically as thatโ€™s the issue. Cheers

Have you tried creating a view called Events Webinar Detail and choosing the โ€œdetailโ€ as your view type? The system should pick it up

ah! godโ€ฆ (i need a beer!) - iโ€™ve been using that view for ages, but didnโ€™t assume it was โ€œthe sameโ€. Will try. Makes sense. Thanks

Top Labels in this Space