My chart label displays a comma separator instead of "/" slash character

I have an Enumlist field called "Build Type" and allows the user to multi-select an item and use "/" as a separator in my setup. It saves correctly like "DPS/Support" as Text in the table.

Whenever I create a chart using the Build Type field, it picks up the values in the chart replacing "/" with (comma) in the view (see screenshot). In which, when I click the item in the chart that has multiple values such as "DPS,Support", it does not show any record in the next page. However, when I select "DPS" which is a single value, it shows all records with Build Type = DBS on the view. I think the reason why its not picking up its because the chart displays "DPS,Support" where my table has "DPS/Support" so its not matching. 

I even change the Separator from "/" to "," in the settings and change all my rows (Build Type) too with commas instead of slashes.

Please help and thanks in advance!

Toybits_0-1712897702209.png

Solved Solved
0 4 83
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If understanding of your requirement is correct, please create a virtual column called say [Build_Type_V] in your table with an expression something like 

SUBSTITUTE(CONCATENATE([Build Type]),"," ,"/")

Now please base your histogram chart on this virtual column [Build_Type_V]

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

If understanding of your requirement is correct, please create a virtual column called say [Build_Type_V] in your table with an expression something like 

SUBSTITUTE(CONCATENATE([Build Type]),"," ,"/")

Now please base your histogram chart on this virtual column [Build_Type_V]

Thanks! I will try this today and update here.

This works! Thanks!

You are welcome. Thank you for the update. Good to know it works per your requirement.

Top Labels in this Space