My expression in an email template is giving dates outside of the expressions expected values

I have an automatic email bot.  I have an expression to look between certain dates (days).  When I run the bot it gives/shows me dates that should not be in the list?

Template expression (should ONLY list items within the date expression - between 4 days ago and 32 days ago.:

<<Start: ORDERBY(SELECT(Open_Rental_Tickets_Table[Rental_Ticket], AND((TODAY() > ([Rental_Stop_Date] + 4)), (TODAY() <= ([Rental_Stop_Date] + 32)), [Office_Code] = “79)),TRUE) >><<[Rental_Ticket]>> 

Dates showing up in list that should not:

Tiger1_0-1711564673561.png

Solved Solved
0 1 38
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Try making a slice on your Open_Rental_Tickets_Table the AND((TODAY() > ([Rental_Stop_Date] + 4)), (TODAY() <= ([Rental_Stop_Date] + 32)), [Office_Code] = “79”)) expression and then using that slice in your tables <<Start>> expression. This will also allow you to test the slice to see if it is retuning the data you expect

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Try making a slice on your Open_Rental_Tickets_Table the AND((TODAY() > ([Rental_Stop_Date] + 4)), (TODAY() <= ([Rental_Stop_Date] + 32)), [Office_Code] = “79”)) expression and then using that slice in your tables <<Start>> expression. This will also allow you to test the slice to see if it is retuning the data you expect

Top Labels in this Space