Need Automation suggestions

hiii, Anyone help me out for this..

I want some automation/behavior like... 

if a specific remark is update in the lead remark then that lead will shift to new sheet and also delete from the main sheet...how its this possible?

I also try to execute in between adding a new row to another table using a value from this row & Delete action..

but they add in another table but did not delete in the main table..

let me know if this automation/behavior is possibles or not......

Thanks in advance.

Akshay

0 4 96
4 REPLIES 4

If you create a bot that is triggered on Update and then run a data action (grouped actions) to add and delete, it should work.

Show us what you did (some screen shots, your bot and actions) and maybe the community can suggest solutions.

TeeSee1_0-1668776531155.png

i have done this automation but error msg seen as per below

Error encountered in step with name [New step]: Error: 'Execute a Sequence of Actions' Grouped action 'New step Action - 1' child action 'Add to Another Sheet' failed due to error: Error: Perform DataAction 'Add to Another Sheet' failed because Row having key '' in table 'Reallocation Forword' in field 'Phone' is required to have a value

Without knowing your App's structure, it is hard to say exactly what is going on. One thing I can tell from the error your getting is you have to set Phone field in the action.

OK

Top Labels in this Space