Need help guys Managed to get my app over to ...

Need help guys Managed to get my app over to the AppStrore & Play store (thanks to some members of here)

Itโ€™s awaiting approval and we still have to ad pics and stuff, the big question is (as canโ€™t find it ANYWHERE) is how can I add adverts? As all where I have seen it says we have to alter codeโ€ฆ which we canโ€™t on APPSHEET

Has anyone got an idea as donโ€™t realky want to charge for my app

Thanks in advance

0 8 395
8 REPLIES 8

Have you thought to create a detail view as a default view and if you use a slice for example with a random number, you could change the view.

Will give that a go now pal

Will look up how to do it, thanks for your reply

I understand how to create that view and make it a default so when people open the app it starts on that page. But donโ€™t know how youโ€™d link that to your ad mobs account to get paid

What I have understood, that wonโ€™t be possible. To do that, you should create a link to your own web page. But the user should open that page first.

What and only have Ads on the Website?

Sorryโ€ฆ I couldnโ€™t understand the question.

So what your saying is

My APPSHEET App, thatโ€™s been approved on the AppStore (Apple and Play) I cant have any Ads on it?

Unless I make the app open up on my website and have ads on there?

Sorry for the confusion, just feel a little sad that it looks like I canโ€™t have Ads on my App (as we wanted to make the App free)

I believe the problem is the link to your ads account, but I need to check if there could be a way.

Top Labels in this Space