Need to upgrade to deploy app (formerly AppMaker) running on Google SQL database

We are a former AppMaker user trying to transition an app from that platform that uses a Google SQL database as the backend. That feature is listed under the Business billing plan, however after submitting a form to Sales I was notified that we are eligible for a special Pro Plan discount code as a former AppMaker user. I have not received any follow-up on this. This is a critical app to our business that I am trying to deploy.

I have filled out multiple forms to Sales and forms for the Appsheet Pro Plan discount code.

We have called Good Cloud Sales, Google Workspace (multiple times). No one’s department seems to cover this.

Has anyone discovered a phone number for AppSheet sales or any more direct method of communication where I can get a timely response on this request?

0 1 145
1 REPLY 1

Hi Justine,

Our Accounts team is working through your request as I type this, and you should receive a reply from them shortly. We’re really sorry for the delayed response! There’s been a substantial increase in similar requests recently, and the team that processes these requests is quite small. Thank you for your patience!

William

Top Labels in this Space