New Action Name error

Hi Guys!

I am encountering a problem that ai need your help.

I am creating a new action, and when I enter any name and click save I get the following error:
"The data action โ€˜Save Buttonโ€™ does not define a valid reference table โ€˜โ€™.
No matter how many names I try always get the same errorโ€ฆ

can someone help?

0 11 165
11 REPLIES 11

Please show a screenshot of the Action definition.

Thatโ€™s showing a different error than what you just said aboveโ€ฆ

So does the Table Agregado have a โ€œNameโ€ column?

Hhhmmm I see what you meanโ€ฆ
this is my second action creation so please bare with meโ€ฆ
the Table Agregado has 34 columns divided by 5 pagesโ€ฆ
What I am trying to do is to create a save button in order not to go all the way to the end to click saveโ€ฆ

it is obvious that I am doing it wrongโ€ฆ

can you please point me on the right direction?

Actually I think you just discovered a bug that Iโ€™m going to report in just a second over in another thread, I know exactly how it happened.

The Save button on a Form view is not something that you can replicate in another way. As it stand now you will have to be on the last page of a multi-page form to access the Save button. You can try to turn on the โ€œTabsโ€ option for your Form to make it easier to get to the last page, as shown below:

Sad to know that thereโ€™s no other way and that action buttons have limitations as suchโ€ฆ

thank you any way!

if any other idea occurs to you, please let me know

Just one other question, is there a way to replace โ€œPage 1โ€ at the top of the tab with a custom name?

You need a Page_Header Show column as the first column in the Form

Yes. But when I select the option TABS Appsheet does not place the Description in each pageโ€ฆ

So I wonder if thereโ€™s another way to name each tabโ€ฆ

Iโ€™m not sure what you mean by this. Each of those tabs correspond to a Page_Header Show column. The first one says โ€œPage 1โ€ probably because youโ€™re lacking an initial Page_Header Show column.

There is no other way.

Thanks

I actually found out, itโ€™s on Content under Category

Top Labels in this Space