New Bug Encountered: Calendar view placing random green line across initial display

This is a small bug but can cause some confusion.

EDIT: With further observation, it appears the green line marks the “top” of the hourly list upon the initial Calendar display. Then the line moves with scrolling.

I have a Calendar view set to initially show a view for the day. When the view loads, there is a green line placed across the view in front of all other objects being displayed. This line shows in all screen formats, including the browser link.

If I navigate to the next day and then back again the green line disappears.

EDIT: I have noticed on further testing that when moving to next day and back the green line is simply moved to the top of the day view. Also, after navigating back, if the view is left alone and not touched, the line will vanish on its own.

The initial appearance of the line does NOT go away (or move) until switching days and then back.

I only noticed this because one day the green line was placed across the text within the scheduled object making it look like the text had a strikethrough across it.

See the images below.

Initial load of Calendar view - No scheduled objects - Green line just above the 8AM line

After navigating to next day and then back again - green line is gone

0 3 310
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @WillowMobileSystems! Thanks for the detailed question and images! Are you still experiencing this issue or has it resolved?

It is still there.

But I just realized that it is approximating the current time. A couple extra images below demonstrate this. Since it has a purpose, I am now ok with it.

There is still an issue that when we change days and then come back, the line moves to Midnight. I suspect the Time portion of the date value is using the default in this use case.

This image was taken just a bit after 6PM
2X_0_0886a6bd50795be68049528f57ae88050e5d1128.png

Around 6:30 PM

Navigating to 16th and then back, line moves to the top of the day - i.e. Midnight
2X_a_aa7145d30f6b17acf2e060933b266b6c03700a2e.png

Hmm. I’ll keep on eye on the midnight default to see if I can find an answer for you on that. Great deduction on how the line is moving!

Top Labels in this Space