New Bug Encountered: Column App formula working in Editor but not in real App

After applying this expression, the entire application is running smoothly in editor mode testing but in real App, itโ€™s giving an error like โ€œcompleted By is requiredโ€ Itโ€™s already given in App formula.

I also placed the static string โ€œABCDโ€ in-app formula but itโ€™s working fine in editor App testing and Real Application gives the same error.

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

0 8 431
8 REPLIES 8

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Default_Settings[User] is a column reference and produces a list of all values in the User column of the Default_Settings table. Is that your intention?

I tried ANY(Default_Settings[User])but it also not working. At last, I placed the static string โ€œABCDโ€ in App formula and it works fine as expected but the Real app still gives the same error. I Re-installed the app again but the same error.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Had you saved the app formula with "ABCD" and synced the app?

Please post a screenshot of the error in the app.

@Steve Yes, I saved and synced multiple times. I am very surprised that I did not change any code since last week and it suddenly started giving an error.

2X_6_6f4911854b15f92fcdb4481387485d0d69aa8c36.png

Is there an action or workflow involved?

Is the Default_Settings a slice? If so, what is the filter expression?

Yes, One Action is involved but it only set the column values of that particular Row. Nothing related to Completed By column and I also make required off for โ€œCompleted Byโ€ column but still getting the same error. The strange thing this error has โ€œCompleted byโ€ and my column name is โ€œCompleted Byโ€. it has small b

The same code was working last week. I am started getting error from yesterday.

The behavior youโ€™re seeing does seem very odd to me and I canโ€™t see what might be causing it. I have to recommend you engage support@appsheet.com directly for help on this.

Thanks @Steve fro your help. Let me drop an email to the support team.

Top Labels in this Space