New Bug Encountered: Deck View Main Image set to Round but still displays as Square

I have a deck view where the Main Image (data type Thumbnail) is set to Round but it still displays as a square. I checked UX Options but there’s nothing specific to the format. The only way I could get the

Any help would be outstanding. Thanks

Solved Solved
0 9 554
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Daisy_Ramirez I think @Lynn is right - is it important that column type be ‘thumbnail’? It should work for you if it’s set to ‘Image’.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Daisy_Ramirez
I may be wrong, but I’m pretty sure thumbnails are always square. Maybe we need to request round thumbnails?

@Daisy_Ramirez I think @Lynn is right - is it important that column type be ‘thumbnail’? It should work for you if it’s set to ‘Image’.

Hi @Peter
I have found that sometimes images that are not the best quality and a bit pixelated? look better as a thumbnails.

Interesting - if you have any examples of this @Lynn, would be helpful to see.

Likely unrelated to that, but comes to mind: one of the first things I always do in my UX > Options is set my image upload size to ‘full’.

Hi @Peter I will track one down. I know I had trouble with one of the sample apps when I was working on it. Its possible I did not have upload size set to “full”

Worked perfectly! Thanks Peter & Lynn!

Ok so if I change it tobanbimagebwill it convert to round?

A million thanks;)

Yes you may have round ones for an image column.

I’m pretty sure it was working for me also with Thumbnails set to “Round Image”. But since today the Thumbnails appear Square.
So thank you vor the Tipp to change it to an Image type column.

Top Labels in this Space