New Bug Encountered: ENUM is not loading Dropdown Box List Correctly from Google Sheets Intermittently

Enum is not displaying the entire Dropdown Box List available. However, this behavior is only experienced with one of the Fields/Columns in Google Sheets. The other 5 Fields or Columns are displaying Dropdown Box List correctly. Any suggestions on how to correct this issue? For example, on the Screenshot with Contact Name, all Contact Names are displayed correctly on the Dropdown Box; but, on the Screenshot with the Condo Number, not all Condo Number are displayed nor included? I have done the same for all Enum Fields/Columns in Google Sheets.

0 7 685
7 REPLIES 7

Are you using syntax TableName[ColumnName] with the Valid If option?

Not using Valid If option.

I just saw this on a drop down myself. It has a few options, then when you poke it the rest of the options magically show up.

Grant, could you provide a repro app? Looking for this behavior myself as well but your repro may shortcircuit it

@praveen This link shows what i’m seeing… i see it on my devices, not the editor.
basically the drop down isn’t fully expanded, but then in a different look it is… just strange behavior.
Progress-297211

Hmm adding @Adam

Here’s my take on the video: When the form opens, the initial LongText field is auto-focused which causes the keyboard to open and reduce the height of the page. Triggering the popup for the second field causes the LongText to lose focus and the keyboard to close, increasing the height of the page. It looks like these are happening near-simultaneously and the popup is sizing itself based on the starting height with the keyboard open, even though it’s just beginning to close. I’d be curious to hear if @The_Oaks_Administrat has a LongText input just before the one popup that’s doing this, or any other input type that opens the keyboard.

Top Labels in this Space