New Bug Encountered: MISSING APPS

Hi all, having a very urgent issue today.

I just made a clone of one of my apps, and received a cloning error for doing so. This is not out of the ordinary becasue the app being copied is large. I noticed that the new app data had coped successfully in OneDrive, so I closed the error and refreshed the my apps page.

This is often what I have to do if I make copies and becasue the app data has copied successfully the copy appears as an app despite the error - I assumed this would happen again.

When I refreshed all the apps were gone, the account subscription has changed from PREMIUM to FREE and the account ID has changed. Very concerning issue. I have reached out to support about this but I am in the UK and worried I wont hear back on this for a number of hours.

I have restarted my desktop, shut down and reopened appsheet and signed in/out but nothing is appearing. All the app data for each app is stored on office 365 okay but nothing is appearing online. I have used a tablet device to log in to the same account but cannot see the apps.

There is another user on the account that has not been affected but she has yet to refresh/logout of appsheet, we are worried if they do it will be lost for us both.

Any advice or experience with this issue is appreciated!

0 8 323
8 REPLIES 8

Hi Sarah, I replied through support channel.

TDhers

Hi Sarah. I just sent email to our engineer in support today and asked that he looks at your issue in first priority this morning once he sees my message.

Thierry

Hello, I am having the same issue. I attempted to copy an app - the app never copied and when I signed out and signed back in there are no apps on my account and the account plan changed from Enterprise to Free.
I am going to email support, but I did want to make the community aware that this seems to be affecting more than one person.

Thank you Lauren. Yes we know of 5 cases so far. We are looking into thisโ€ฆ Iโ€™ll keep the community updated here as we progress uncovering whatโ€™s happening.

Thierry

TDhers

HI Lauren, Sarah (and everyone else watching this thread),
We found the root of the issue (which has to do with how we handle the various Microsoft authentication mechanisms) and think we have addressed it. Can you please retry and let us know if it is resolved for you.

Thierry

I am able to see my apps now! Thank you!
Lauren

TDhers

Sweet. Thank you Lauren.
Thierry

Hi, thank you very much for helping. I am not in work at the moment but have logged into chrome on my tablet and everything seems to be in working order I havenโ€™t opened any of the apps yet but glad to see them back in the app gallery

Top Labels in this Space