New Bug Encountered: Map Render

It seems that my data is not being presented on the map; there has been no change to the app and it was presenting the data on Friday.
Any other users experiencing a similar issue?

1 11 591
  • UX
11 REPLIES 11

I’m having the same issue, nothing is being rendered on google maps which is a bit difficult for a courier company to handle. What’s going on?

@praveen

I’m having the same issue with nothing or just a few address rendering on the map. I checked from the AppSheet app on an iPhone and also from Chrome on a desktop computer. It was working fine an hour ago when I tested it but not now.

Hmm, just got back to town after being out two weeks. Let me check.

TDhers

We just deployed about an hour ago and might have introduced a regression, even though we haven’t touched maps at all recently.
Our lead engineer is looking into it right now. We’ll keep you updated.
Sorry for the inconvenience this generate for your apps.
Thierry

TDhers

We found the issue that was related to a change we just made to one of our caching component. We are building and we should be able to redeploy within the hour.
Thierry

I seem to be still having the problem-does it take this long to propogate?

Make sure you close all your apps on your mobile device and clear your browser cache (on laptop). You possibly still have an old app running somehow.
Let us know if you are still having issues afterwards.
Thierry

All the symbology has returned to the maps on our apps.

Thanks for sorting so quickly

Thank you. Did that-didn’t seem to help.

TDhers

Hum. Bummer.
Would you mind please sending an email at support@appsheet.com with the name of your app if you are OK to have us look at your app directly to understand why the fix (which was to revert the change we had done) didn’t do it for your app?
Thank you Nita

Thierry

I’ll do it. Thank you.
Yeah, I’m bummed too.

I believe we’ll get it though.

Top Labels in this Space