New Bug Encountered: Some of our app user reporting issue with accessing the app

User stated: Several people on our service team, myself included, are experiencing issues with accessing the app. It kicked me out will not load again to let me back in. I haven’t made any changes on the back side of the app today (spreadsheet or app sheet), but I checked out everything on the app sheet side after the outage, and it all appears to be working normally. I wasn’t sure if there could be anything on the Kubota(Our company name) side of things causing this issue?

Any help is appreciated.

0 1 281
1 REPLY 1

EIG

I don’t think we will be able to figure out exactly what is causing the error from this description but I can suggest a few possible solutions.

-Try having the users close all apps on the device then try to go back to the AppSheet app.
-If that did not work, try having the users restart their device then go back to the AppSheet app.
-If that also did not work, have the users uninstall the AppSheet app or the whitelabeled app and reinstall it.

Top Labels in this Space