New Bug Encountered: StudyBuddy

TJD

While working on a new app this evening, I performed a Save and Verify. I have a yellow dot and check it out. To my surprise, the error says:

"The key column โ€œlabelโ€ of table โ€œstudybuddyโ€ was marked โ€œRead Onlyโ€. Since the table allows adds โ€ฆ "
And in Views, I also see โ€œControl โ€˜studybuddyโ€™ uses a display type that is best suited for data with an image column. Try adding a virtual column with the TEXT_ICON() formulaโ€

Uhhhhhhh? My app has no table at all called StudyBuddy. I have only one table called MyLog, coming from a google workbook that has two sheets called MyLog and Sheet2. I have no collaborators and no other authorized users. Sign on is required. I have no files at all on my Drive called StudyBuddy. Nobody else and no other files should be interacting with this app. The app is unrelated to studying. The error/warning disappeared when I refreshed the page. The What is going on here?

0 3 323
3 REPLIES 3

This sounds strange. Any thoughts @Peter, @Aleksi

@TJD Have you made this app with copying another app where that StuddyBuddy is used?

Thanks for replying. No, it was made from scratch, not from any templates or example apps.

Top Labels in this Space