New Bug: 'Take a photo' feature not working in workflow reports

Mark_S

When I use โ€˜take a photoโ€™ option to upload images,they are visible in the app bu they are not visible in the workflow PDF reports.
This is how the PDF report shows images when I use โ€˜take a photoโ€™ option.
3X_a_9_a9b1127904818c8bdbdbc4515b713912182c850e.png

However when I use โ€˜Choose from existingโ€™ option to upload an image, all images are successfully load and clearly visible in workflow PDF. The issue is only with 'Take a photo" feature which opens the camera to take a photo through app.

How can I solve this?

0 5 198
5 REPLIES 5

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Can you verify if the photos are being captured in your cloud file system? @Arthur_Rallu FYI

Sorry I forgot to reply.

1. @prithpal all images are captured in the cloud system.

2. @Arthur_Rallu I tried to capture images again using โ€˜Take a photoโ€™ option before reporting the issue to Appsheet customer support. Then that time, all images were visible in the PDF reports. I donโ€™t know how it fixed. However I reported the issue to customer support explaining the situation in order to be aware of the bug and to take necessary future arrangements.

I have the same error I am using smartsheet as source sheet, but previously I had no problems.

This seems to be a bug. Could you send a customer support request so that someone in our team can reproduce the issue?
In the support request, in addition to explaining the problem, can you mention if the photo youโ€™ve taken shows up in your data source?

Thank you

I'm having the same issue.  I can upload from my photo roll on the phone but it does not capture any pictures from camera.

On iPhone:

I click camera icon, select "Take Photo" from options.  Camera is opened.  I click to take photo.  I then see options for "Retake" and "Use Photo".  I select "Use Photo" and the app splashscreen flashes.  I end back at the Form View but do not see my photo.  When I look at the record, it is there with a timestamp but no photo, just black space.  It does not appear to be saving to the directory either.  I am using Google sheets.

Top Labels in this Space