No errors but no output for and statement

Looking for feedback on my expression that isn't producing any value for the column.

Trying to auto compute a list of emails that meet criteria based on their counties & subscribed services aka ask locah.

Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 12.30.17โ€ฏPM.png

"The list of values of column 'primaryEmail' ....from rows of table 'Users' ....where this condition is true: (ALL these statements are true:

........1: (The value of 'County' from the row referenced by 'Unique ID') is one of the values in the list (The value of column 'Counties')

........2: (The value of 'Requested Service' from the row referenced by 'Unique ID') is one of the values in the list (The value of column 'Subscribe_Ask_LOCAH')) "

Solved Solved
0 4 223
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Used virtual columns, wrote the value produced to a new column and then disabled the virtual column for rows that have processed. Then used appscript to split lists of phones & emails and add to new table, just processing new rows and called by appsheet. Then used new table to process emails & SMS to achieve initial goal.
Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 10.23.36โ€ฏPM.pngScreenshot 2023-12-18 at 10.24.27โ€ฏPM.pngScreenshot 2023-12-18 at 10.23.46โ€ฏPM.pngScreenshot 2023-12-18 at 10.24.41โ€ฏPM.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hey man,

how do you know it's not producing any output and why do you wanna copy email adresses from one table to another? ๐Ÿ˜†

I have a table that accepts service requests with the enum county & service level criteria.

I have a table of users with enumlist columns for counties & services they offer.

I am looking to send an email & sms to users that provide a service in a county when a new request is added to the service request table. Also to log all emails & sms sent by the automation.

For the SMS & email appsheet won't iterate through a list in a column and send an SMS to each number individually. The solution I was looking at would be to write a list of recipient emails and a list of recipient phone numbers for sms to service request table. Then have a automation to split the lists and add each as a new entry to a log table that would send the SMS & Email with each row added.

I changed to a different column for the user table instead of primaryemail (which is the key), and it works.... which will allow a work around but any idea why it won't evaluate  the expression if its the key column?

Used virtual columns, wrote the value produced to a new column and then disabled the virtual column for rows that have processed. Then used appscript to split lists of phones & emails and add to new table, just processing new rows and called by appsheet. Then used new table to process emails & SMS to achieve initial goal.
Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 10.23.36โ€ฏPM.pngScreenshot 2023-12-18 at 10.24.27โ€ฏPM.pngScreenshot 2023-12-18 at 10.23.46โ€ฏPM.pngScreenshot 2023-12-18 at 10.24.41โ€ฏPM.png

Top Labels in this Space