No indicator that more records exist than number of Max Nested Rows

I see how many child records exist.
3X_7_a_7a676f473a001024c300b13ba3117a2861be14eb.png

When I scroll to the bottom of the child records, there is NOTHING indicating there are more. Iโ€™d expect a scroll bar or something.
3X_7_9_791bd1f5ea539b20c469ae53342e3adec245e82d.png

Only when I click VIEW, do I see the additional records.
3X_b_d_bd5ef2ff5f873f669503a7f1b3e873e31171245c.png

What do you do to indicate to the user that more records exist?

1 3 159
3 REPLIES 3

The following work around could be tried, even though not very elegant. The โ€œViewโ€ link at the bottom could be renamed as โ€œView all Prayers Answersโ€

Thanks. That does work. I wish the view button didnโ€™t show unless there were MORE to view. I know there is a feature request on that.

That number you see (with the label of the inline view) indicating how many records are in that list, is the same number that used to be displayed on the View button.

Several weeks ago, months ago now???, it was moved from the button to the label.

I personally think it looked better on the button; gave more a direct insinuation of what tapping that button would do.

Alternatively, you can always tell a detail view how many inline records to show; default is 5 - but you can jack that up to any number you want.

I have one set a 50, which works well only because itโ€™s the last field in the detail view, so scrolling to the bottom only gets me to the bottom of the list - thereโ€™s no additional fields displayed below.

Top Labels in this Space