Notifications in appsheet-Zapier

Hi, I am trying to display notifications on my app or use any other method to display notifications when a new row is added to the database using zapier. I am using zapier to push out data from another website directly to the database which then ends up showing up in the app. I want to display a notification or alert anytime that new row is added to the database. Is there any way to do this? Instead of directly adding a row to the database, I also tried using appsheets api to add a row however it keeps throwing out an error in zapier. Any documentation on how to set up appsheets api in zapier?

0 6 241
6 REPLIES 6

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Nope. AppSheet cannot monitor and respond to changes in the data source.

This poster had a good idea:

Iโ€™m pretty sure the community has members who use Zapier. Perhaps post a screenshot of the error so that we might try to help?

https://community.appsheet.com/search?q=zapier

I canโ€™t see the poster? Could you post it again please? Thanks
I will post a screenshot of zapier.

Sorry, I meant it as a joke. You are the poster! Your idea to use the AppSheet API is a good one, so we should figure out why itโ€™s not working for you.

haha thanks!

I am trying to use beta version of appsheet integration into zapier but canโ€™t seem to be having errors. Anyone else having issues?

Were you able to get this to work?

Top Labels in this Space