OCRTEXT() with ENUM

I would like to use this setup:

1. Choose an image out of [ImageEnum] column. This could be either column type Enum with BaseType Image, or column type Image. In Suggested values I want to use LIST("Image1.jpg","Image2.jpg", and so on)
  2. An OCR column with the initial value OCRTEXT([ImageEnum])

I can see that this is not working. The OCRTEXT() expression gives no result.
So I tried another setup:

1. I added a new column [Image]. Via an Action I open a new form LINKTOFORM("My_Form_View","Image",[ImageEnum])
  2. I changed the OCR column to initial value OCRTEXT([Image])

But also here, the OCRTEXT() is not working.
When I CLEAR the [Image] and choose the same Image via file picker, the OCRTEXT() is working.

Can you fix this @tony ?

Solved Solved
1 7 809
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tony1

@Fabian I’ve got a fix going out for this, it should be live on Monday. Thanks for reporting and thanks for your patience. I’m still looking into the other bug you’ve reported over here: OCR Text and EXTRACT

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

tony1

Hi Fabian, thanks for submitting this. I’m looking into it.

Hi @tony is this already fixed?

tony1

@Fabian I’ve got a fix going out for this, it should be live on Monday. Thanks for reporting and thanks for your patience. I’m still looking into the other bug you’ve reported over here: OCR Text and EXTRACT

Hi @tony what did you change, because to me it is still not working.

Hi @Fabian. There was a delay in our deployment process, so it won’t make it out until tomorrow. Please try again tomorrow after 3pm Seattle time and then let me know if it’s still not working as expected. Thanks.

tony1

@Fabian The fix should be out now. Can you let me know if you’re still seeing the problem?

Thank you @tony. OCRTEXT() is now working with ENUM column

Top Labels in this Space