OCRTEXT() with ENUM

I would like to use this setup:

1. Choose an image out of [ImageEnum] column. This could be either column type Enum with BaseType Image, or column type Image. In Suggested values I want to use LIST("Image1.jpg","Image2.jpg", and so on)
  2. An OCR column with the initial value OCRTEXT([ImageEnum])

I can see that this is not working. The OCRTEXT() expression gives no result.
So I tried another setup:

1. I added a new column [Image]. Via an Action I open a new form LINKTOFORM("My_Form_View","Image",[ImageEnum])
  2. I changed the OCR column to initial value OCRTEXT([Image])

But also here, the OCRTEXT() is not working.
When I CLEAR the [Image] and choose the same Image via file picker, the OCRTEXT() is working.

Can you fix this @tony ?

Solved Solved
1 7 807
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tony1

@Fabian Iโ€™ve got a fix going out for this, it should be live on Monday. Thanks for reporting and thanks for your patience. Iโ€™m still looking into the other bug youโ€™ve reported over here: OCR Text and EXTRACT

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

tony1

Hi Fabian, thanks for submitting this. Iโ€™m looking into it.

Hi @tony is this already fixed?

tony1

@Fabian Iโ€™ve got a fix going out for this, it should be live on Monday. Thanks for reporting and thanks for your patience. Iโ€™m still looking into the other bug youโ€™ve reported over here: OCR Text and EXTRACT

Hi @tony what did you change, because to me it is still not working.

Hi @Fabian. There was a delay in our deployment process, so it wonโ€™t make it out until tomorrow. Please try again tomorrow after 3pm Seattle time and then let me know if itโ€™s still not working as expected. Thanks.

tony1

@Fabian The fix should be out now. Can you let me know if youโ€™re still seeing the problem?

Thank you @tony. OCRTEXT() is now working with ENUM column

Top Labels in this Space