Offline data modifications?

Hello guys, I have an application that shows a list of installations that are possible to build depending on the place and I need to make modifications in the data then search which installations are possible in comparision to these data but that’s not working offline because the app says that it needs to sync so I don’t know how to do it.

0 2 374
2 REPLIES 2

tony1

It’s hard to understand what you’re asking. Can you break it down into steps, maybe posting screenshots of the issue?

Well I have a database with various informations on installations. I need to be able to search which installations are possible to build depending on the place 1X_327a9b143cf4d100ff2181c2e05dad0bcff2ff73.jpeg
I’m able to do that using a second database with only one entry to enter the places dimensions. Then I use that database to filter the installations that fit in and I have a sheet that gives me the results.
The problem is that when I change the second database to search which installations fit in the app require that I’m online to give the results because it has to change the database online. I was wondering if it was possible to make something that wouldn’t require to be online to work.
Thanks a lot for your help and I hope I was clear enough

Top Labels in this Space