PAID PLANS

Paid and free. Plans

Hello, I don't understand the plans very well. If I create an APP with a payment plan and I need 30 to 50 users. What would be the monthly cost? Are there monthly cancelable plans? I only need the APP for 6 months.

Is it essential to log in with Gmail or can you view the APP without logging in in guest mode to fill in data?

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 1 139
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If your app needs an authentication because of sensitive data or users need to see only their own data, you would need 30..50 Core licenses. The cost is $10 per month per user and you can cancel the subscription when ever you want. If the app is only meant to receive data through a form, you could use either Starter ($5/user/month) or Publisher Pro ($50 per app) with the option "Filter out all existing rows" option. You can find that under the table's definition. Then all users can add the data, but not able to see it anymore. The difference between these two subscription is.. with the Starter you can control who can use the app and fill the data with the authentication, but with the Publisher Pro, you can't.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

If your app needs an authentication because of sensitive data or users need to see only their own data, you would need 30..50 Core licenses. The cost is $10 per month per user and you can cancel the subscription when ever you want. If the app is only meant to receive data through a form, you could use either Starter ($5/user/month) or Publisher Pro ($50 per app) with the option "Filter out all existing rows" option. You can find that under the table's definition. Then all users can add the data, but not able to see it anymore. The difference between these two subscription is.. with the Starter you can control who can use the app and fill the data with the authentication, but with the Publisher Pro, you can't.

Top Labels in this Space