PDF Automation issue

When i use virtual column in PDF template it's not working but as and when i remove virtual column from pdf template is working fine. Please help.

Solved Solved
0 2 132
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@CA_Ankur_Patida wrote:

When i use virtual column in PDF template it's not working

Please show us what you mean by this.  How is it not working?  Are you getting an error?  What is the error? Show us how you are using the Virtual Column in the template.

It is perfectly acceptable to use Virtual Columns in your templates.  You likely have some sort of syntax error which will be recorded, at the very least, in the Audit Log file.  

Elaborate, provide more details and we will be able to help you solve the issue.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@CA_Ankur_Patida wrote:

When i use virtual column in PDF template it's not working

Please show us what you mean by this.  How is it not working?  Are you getting an error?  What is the error? Show us how you are using the Virtual Column in the template.

It is perfectly acceptable to use Virtual Columns in your templates.  You likely have some sort of syntax error which will be recorded, at the very least, in the Audit Log file.  

Elaborate, provide more details and we will be able to help you solve the issue.

Hello @WillowMobileSys ,

Earlier when i have created virtual column and then used that column in my PDF template then on test i was getting an error on execution but now i have tried and its getting executed and pdf is generating.

Thanks for your concern and help.

Top Labels in this Space